Contact the Editor of Testing International
You can contact the Editor of Testing International at the following coordinates:
| || Dr. Nicky Hayes|
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
About Testing International
Testing International, the International Test Commission (ITC) Newsletter, disseminates information about national and international assessment projects and initiatives, new test developments, recently published books and articles, upcoming conferences and workshops, and topical issues in the field of testing and assessment to an international community of individuals, societies, and organizations.
Testing International is published twice a year (June and December) and editions can be downloaded below.
Submit news and articles to Testing International
Possible articles for submission to Testing International include:
- Brief reports of international assessment projects or national policy statements or initiatives involving testing and assessment.
- Announcements of recently created centres or institutes devoted to assessment, applied measurement, or psychometrics.
- Brief descriptions of new test developments.
- Short articles relating to topics or issues in testing and assessment (e.g., computer-based testing, test translation or adaptation, impact of the internet on testing, cultural issues in testing).
- Announcements of conferences or workshops related to the areas of assessment, applied measurement, psychometrics, and test responsibility or ethics.
- Recommended recent articles in the area of testing, assessment, applied measurement, and psychometrics that would be of particular interest to an international community.
- Listings or independent reviews of recently published books in the area of testing, assessment, applied measurement, and psychometrics that would be of particular interest to an international community.
Submissions for consideration must be received by May 1 (for the June issue) or November 1 (for the December issue). Submit articles in Word file format, include name, affiliation, mailing address, telephone number and e-mail. Submissions should be emailed to the TI Editor.
Past issues of Testing International
Volume 40 (December 2018) (Latest edition of Testing International)